Who we are
Company name: Norway Insight AS
Company number: 987 840 463
Address: Nordre Nøstekaien 1, 5011 Bergen, Norway
Phone: +47 55325500
Website operation: Kolbrun Retorikk AS
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Messages via contact form
- When you submit the above form, we ask for your name and email address. Only administrators can access this information. Your personal information will not be distributed to anyone for any purpose.
- When you send a message, only employees will answer the inquiry who receives your contact information. We store your inquiries for reference afterwards. You can request that these be deleted.
Effective Date: 16-Oct-2023
Last Updated: 16-Oct-2023
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
Embedded content from other websites
With whom we share your information
We do not share any information about visitors to our website with external actors.
How long we keep information about you
- Contact form entries: 1 year
- Analysis data: 1 year
- Customer purchase information: 5 years
- This website creates and stores an activity log that captures the IP address, user name, email address, and track user activity (such as when a user writes a comment). The information will be stored locally for 30 days and externally for 1 year. Information about external logs cannot be deleted for security reasons.
Your rights with respect to information we hold about you
If you have any comments left, you can request an export file containing the personal information we hold about you. This includes all the data you have provided us. You may also request that we delete all personal information we hold about you. This does not include information we are required to store for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where we send/store information about our customers
How we protect your personal data
- Defender handles website security needs through common security scans, vulnerability reports, audit logs, 2-factor authentication, security recommendations, blacklist monitoring, IP lockout device, simple security adjustments, kernel, plugin and theme code controls, and login masking
Our data leak routines
If the company experiences a breach of the data protection provisions, the most important thing is that any situation is taken seriously and that measures are immediately taken to clarify what has happened and the extent of it.
Should this occur, we will implement one or more of these measures:
- Limit ing the crisis and preparing a scope assessment
- Assess the extent of this specific privacy violation
- Notify involved parties
- Initiate harm-creating measures
- Prevent ingerrification
What third parties we receive information from