About the trip
3-day tour. We paddle the majestic Nærøyfjord on day 1, hike to the summits above the fjord on day 2 and continue our sea kayaking journey into the Aurlandsfjord on the last day. We return to our base in Gudvangen late afternoon on day 3.
This trip will take you to the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage area in the spectacular Nærøyfjord. We will experience all this from a Sea Kayakers and Hikers perspective. The itinerary allows you plenty of time to get to know the other people on the tour well – it is rather like a group of friends paddling together than a guided tour. On the trip we will visit areas only accessible by kayak or boats.
All meals are included. We can cater for most dietary requirements and vegetarians are welcome. Special dietary needs need to be advised in advance. Meals are fresh, generous and varied.
Escape the crowds and come along for a genuine experience with good company and all provided!
From NOK 4990,-
- All transfers out & back included in price
- Kayaking and Hiking. Plenty of time for relaxing
- Kayak sailing (wind permitting)
- We paddle about 25 Kilometres split over day 1 and 3.
- Day 2 is spend Hiking ( up to 1.089 Meter altitude gain and 20 Km distance)
- Camping accommodation, fully catered. Included in price.