Magic winter adventure
3-day winter trip. Fjord safari to the Nærøyfjord, snowshoeing to Stegastein and the Flåm Railway. In the winter, you can combine city break with a trip to the fjords in winter suit. Bergen is a hanseatic city and is considered to be one of Norway’s most beautiful cities, which makes it worth a visit.
About the trip
You travel on your own by train to Voss, bus to Gudvangen. Form here you will go on a winter fjord cruise and experience one of the most beautiful and popular fjord areas in Norway, the UNESCO world heritage area in the Nærøyfjord. The narrow and spectacular fjord is surrounded by steep mountains with snow-covered peaks that stretch up to 1800 meters above sea level.In Flåm there will be a bus tour to the viewpoint Stegastein. Here you will try snowshoeing. In Flåm you will go on a winter fjord safari before you are going back to Bergen by train.The world’s most beautiful train journey, The Flåm Railway, provides a panoramic view of some of the wildest and most magnificent Norwegian mountain scenery. The train ride will take you through a snow-covered Flåm Valley – a true winter wonderland. The journey starts at Flåm only two metres above sea level. and ends in Myrdal station, 866 metres above sea level. From Myrdal, you continue by train to Bergen.
Included in the price
• Train tickets from Bergen to Voss and from Flåm to Bergen
• Bus from Voss to Gudvangen
• Boat trip on the UNESCO-fjord Nærøyfjord
• Breakfast day 2-3
• Ægir Viking plank for dinner day 2 – a 5-course meal with beer tasting
• Snowshoe hiking trip to Stegastein
• Winter fjord safari through the Aurlandsfjord and into the world heritage fjord Nærøyfjord
• Accommodation: Two nights in a standard room (double or single) with bathroom