Norway Insight thrives for a sustainable whole value-chain. Sustainability is of the main essence in all that we do. We want to provide the market with sustainable experiences and to do that we integrate sustainability as a natural part in all that we do. We work to preserve nature, culture, environment and to strengthen social values.
What we do to provide you with a sustainable experience
- Benefit as much local food on our day-tours and multi-day tours as possible. Support the local culture and environment by using “short-travelled” food.
- Use local guides and suppliers on our tours and they again provide us with firsthand knowledge about the destination and this supports social values and culture.
- Recommend public transport, electric cars, bikes or electric bikes
- Do not leave waste in the nature and recycle as far as possible all waste. We also do not do other interferences in the nature, this to preserve the nature and environment.
- Offer “off the beaten track” tours to give our customers an extraordinary experience and to preserve nature and support local suppliers.
We want to give our guests experiances that will give them more insight.
If you are looking for a sustainable experience we are here for you.