Bike along Hardangerfjord
About the trip
7-day bike tour. The Hardangerfjord route includes some of the finest scenery Norway has to offer, with spectacular view of the fjords, mountains and glacier. When you bike, you get these great visual impressions in slow motion.
Hardanger is known for being Norway’s largest supplier of fruits and berries. You bike through areas with beautiful fruit farms. Early summer offers a great blooming season, and during late summer and fall the fruit can be bought at farm stands along the road. Help yourself and put money in a box.
The tour runs partially on less trafficated, picturesque roads, and partially on roads with more traffic. You go up- and down hills and along fjords. Ferry crossings offers rests and time to enjoy the view from the fjord. You also get to bike the new spectacular Hardangerfjord bridge.
The biking tour ends in the small village – Rosendal, and we recommend a visit to the old Barony.From Rosendal the Hardangerfjord express offers a great sea voyage back to Bergen.
Included in the price
• 6 x accomodation with breakfast and selfmade lunchpacket / refill own thermos
• 5 x 3-course dinner (not day 1 in Voss)
• Train Bergen – Voss, day 1 – incl. bike tickets
• Expressboat from Rosendal to Bergen, day 7 – incl. bike tickets
• Map and tour description.
• Luggage transfer (1 kolli each)